If you are a follower of Avanti Savoia then we know you have a bit of a refined palate and have, hummm..., grown up a bit from the typical tequila shot. But, lets just say for the sake of an argument you have a friend; and, this friend needs a little help with what other options are available to bring tequila to the party in a new and fun way. Well, we've got you covered with a few ideas.
Enjoy, and please drink responsibly.
- 1 1/2 shots of your favorite blanco tequila
- Juice of half a ruby grape fruit
- 1/2 shot of agave syrup or sugar syrupAbout 75ml club soda
- A squirt of fresh lime juice (optional)
Mix the grapefruit juice, tequila and sugar syrup until well mixed.
Pour over a tall glass filled with ice and top up with soda water
Upgrade: If you would like you can reduce the agave or sugar syrup and rim the glass with these fun and tasty sugars. Try Bourbon Vanilla or Smoked Sugar)
(Image and recipe adapted from drizzleanddip.com)
- 2 oz Favorite Tequila
- 4 oz Tomato juice
- .5 oz Lemon juice
- 4 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 2 dashes Tabasco Sauce
- 2 dashes Tapatio Hot Sauce
- .5 tbsp Prepared horseradish, to taste
- 1 pinch Celery salt
- 1 pinch Ground black pepper
- Add all the ingredients to a shaker and fill with ice.
- Shake briefly and strain into a pint glass filled with fresh ice.
- Garnish with a lime wedge, a lemon wedge, a cucumber spear and a skewer of sweet pepper slices, jalapeño slices and queso fresco.
Lowcountry produce Tomato Sauce
Salish Smoked Sea Salt (rim)
Aleppo Pepper flake
Marash Pepper flakes
Pickled garlic or Pickled garlic with jalapeño
(Image and original recipe adapted from liquor.com)
|The Skinny Dipper|
This Skinny DipperThis quite possibly is the easiest craft cocktail to make.
Simply mix 1 oz of The Skinny Dipper Mix to 1 oz of your favorite tequila. Stir with ice and then strain. Garnish with a twist of lemon.
Sign up for our email list and receive 15% Off your first order and be the first to know when new recipes and new products are announced.